Admissions Steps and Requirements
Though not required, we recommend that you attend an informational event to learn about our program before you apply (optional for all grades). Please contact us at (+86 571) 88153888 to schedule a time.
Step #2 - Complete and submit an application package and non-refundable application fee of RMB 2000.
Complete and submit an application form and non-refundable application fee of RMB 2000.
Application packages are available in two ways:
- Download a paper application, fill it out and deliver it to the school - OR -
- Visit the school to pick up a paper application
Application fees can be paid either:
- In person with a credit or debit card at the office
- Via bank transfer with the GRADE and STUDENT NAME to:
- Account Name: 浙江杭州钱江贝赛思外籍人员子女学校
- Account Number: 17803003608246
- Bank: 上海股份有限公司杭州分行
(Required for all grades)
- Your child's group playdate (Kindergarten) OR
- Your child's entrance exams
(G1 through G9) BASIS International School Hangzhou does not require standardized test scores for entrance. We utilize our own Math and English tests to evaluate applicants. (Required for G1 – G9).
- Your Family Interview (Required for all grades)
All applicants, and at least one parent and/or legal guardian, must attend a 15-minute meeting. During this meeting, we will interview you, and answer any questions you might have.